Gerrards Cross
HSK Medical Center
Knightsbridge Store

siraf associates
Party Wall Agreements

Does your property share a wall with another property? If so, you will need a party wall agreement before altering the wall. This is because the wall is jointly owned by you and the owner of the property next door.

If you need to arrange a party wall agreement before work can begin on your project, we appoint an expert to act on your behalf and to reach agreement between both parties.

We make every effort to mediate in a way that does not compromise your vision for the project.

     © 2015 Powered by VIT